- 1:00 pm – 5K Run / Walk (register here) – timed. For details and directions.
- 1:30 pm – Big Loop Bike Ride send off (register here) – not timed – not a race.
Registration is $25 and comes with a running number, t-shirt, , and The BIG EVENT mug (first 150 registrants).
Kids ($10 for ages 17 and under) get a t-shirt and a popsicle! If you want to Run and Ride – register for the Run only.
Early Package Pickup and in-person registration:
- Thursday, April 12, 11am to 12pm,
- The Depot on Bradley, Bradley 455 Street, Carrollton
- Make checks payable to City of Carrollton.
FAMILY FESTIVAL: 12:30 pm to 5 pm
- Live music by the Smoky Merlots.
- Food Truck and Craft Brew festival – get the food from the trucks or bring a picnic basket. Lunch, craft beer, popsicles, donuts, and coffee!
- Kids Activities – Face painting, kite-making, rock paining, kids-pottery. We will keep them busy!
- Pottery Walk – stroll along the pottery art displayed in the picnic area of the beautiful Hobbs Farm Park.
- Disc Golf – come play a round, show off your skills, teach other or just watch! It is an awesome family activity for everyone!
- Bike Clinic – have your bike looked over and tuned up by Adam and West Georgia Cycling. Learn more about running from West Georgia Track Club!
- Carrollton Police Bike Unit will talk about bicycle safety, trail rules and etiquette.
- 302 South Street
- Express Mexican Grill
- Renegade Chef
- Bon Gout Haitian Food Truck
- King of Pops
- 4 am Coffee Roasters
- Printers Ale – The Big Event’s Sponsor!
5K ROUTE DETAILS:
To register for the 5K race or the Bike Ride, please click here.
If you would like to volunteer, please email email@example.com. Thank you!
Morgan Oil. We are proud to be headquartered in Carrollton, Georgia and to give back to our area schools, veterans park, Carrollton GreenBelt and many other organizations that contribute to making our community a place to call home.
Morgan Oil stores are more than just convenience stores. They are places where customers are always greeted with a smile. We provide free air and clean restrooms. Stop by a store near you to experience the Morgan Oil difference today.
The Fleck Family. Carrollton has always been more than just a place we live, it is a community rich in history and personal connections. That is what drew us from Atlanta many years ago and it also influenced our own children to move back “home” to start their own families.
We have always believed being healthy and active are important and the development of the Greenbelt has enabled the community we love to do that together.
Printer’s Ale Manufacturing Co. is a 20-barrel system production brewery & taproom based in Carrollton, Georgia. We are brewing beer with the same precision and love for making things that our family has shared for generations—both as printers and as brewers. We are tinkerers, entrepreneurs, and dreamers. Allow us to introduce you to the family trades.